You are invited to join our social ride together with the team MTOSS Race Team riders who compete in the National Road Series in Australia.
Together with these experienced riders, we will take a more relaxed pace and ride from Northmead to Windsor, looping around the scenic Turf Farms along the Hawkesbury River. After a coffee break in Windsor we will then return to Northmead with a total distance of around 90km.
Let us know you are coming via our Facebook event or reply to this email so that we can plan ahead.
Meeting Time & Place
6:45am depart Officeworks Carpark, The Junction, Windsor Rd, Northmead.
(You can also join at the M2 on Windsor Rd at 6:55am.)
MTOSS Zilfer Ride September 2019 in Strava
The ride begins Northmead and follows Windsor Road towards Windsor where we will follow the Hawkesbury River towards Richmond, before returning to Windsor for coffee and finishing back in Northmead.
Please be aware that the route may change pending traffic, weather and ride conditions.
- There is no fee / costs to participate in this social ride
- Rider should bring drinks / food for riding and can buy coffee / food in the break
- Riders should be comfortable with a 25km/hr average and have sufficient road cycling experience including the ability to ride this distance.
- To participate, riders need to have their own insurance cover and understand that no liability is undertaken for riders on this social ride.
- Participants are requested to follow the guidance of the ride leaders, ride safely and abide by road laws.
Updates and Contingency
In the event of adverse weather, any last minute changes will be shared on the Zilfer Facebook event.